Tuesday 8 September 2015

IMAGINE.....the World at Peace!


I started this project as my usual Art Journaling pages, it was my time and finally mom was having fun!

 It did change a bit because while I was doing this, there was TV on....
...and ofcourse it was news channel and I saw all the horrors that those refugees 
have been suffering  while sailing on the seas of unknown, trying to travel to better countries....

...and it did (kind of) influence my page....

and I wanted to give this name "Imagine.....the World at Peace.....

I don´t know if you see it, but there is sea, sailing letters, people imagining new better life,
I see green and yellow land, they are almost there...and then.... 
...all dreams are crushed....

Well, I´m not usually this sentimental but somethimes it just happen....

Have a happy week!



No comments:

Post a Comment